Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Costa Coffee brownie

Simply nasty. Just look at the stale chocolate chips. I was going to look past this as all the other coffee houses seem happy to sell brownies covered in bloomed chocolate chips, but then I tasted it. It is easily the worst yet - it had a horrible amount of synthetic vanilla flavour and a disgusting aftertaste. I didn't even want a second bite but I forced myself to, in the name of research. Then I forced my boyfriend to have a bite to make sure my tastebuds weren't doing funny things - his face said it all. Horrible. It looked ok - moist and dark inside, with a fudgy texture to the outisde, but looking a bit old and tired with the stale-looking chocolate chips. It was split into two handy sections for easy eating on the move - sadly, we didn't even finish the first half as it was so foul. It's pretty unheard of that I don't finish a brownie. No points at all for this one - 0/5.

Can't upload photo for now - will do so as soon as it's working.

No comments: