Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Amazing Brownie Co. link

Oohh, an anonymous commenter left me this message on my 'Extolling the virtues of food' blog:

Anonymous said...

The best brownies are made by a company called The Amazing Brownie Co. they have a website at http://www.amazingbrownies.com

Just an FYI.

It's brilliant to be given a lead in my quest, so thank you anonymous, but it is also frustrating - I looked at the website and they're based in the US and don't deliver internationally. Oh, what a shame - it seems my quest will have to be restricted to the shores of merry England. In fact, for now I think I'll be searching for the best chocolate brownies in London Town, as that is where I live and work, although if I happen to be elsewhere I may sample some contenders... it would be foolish not to.

No comments: